Thursday, March 05, 2009

nothing special about today.




This is probably the first time I've written without a point to make. But maybe some point will come out. Today was in one word, beautiful. It is getting warmer and the sun on my skin feels amazing. Today I'll try to read and write since I don't have much time to do such things, these days.

But I think about so much even when I am busy. My mind doesn't know how to wind down. I've been thinking a lot about the world. I've always loved the world; the diversity of it. I long to see the world. I remember times when I would think how cool it would be to be a nomad. Live on a train. Backpack. Just go.

Go.

Its bizarre how just saying it floods my soul with hopes and dreams.

Go.

The places I would see, the people I would meet, the stories I would share, the foods I would eat, the languages I would hear. This world is so big how could one just not want to see it all? How can you not want it all?

No comments: